Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hi Everyone,

Thank you again for an incredible effort and output for Phase I of our - Kids Worldwide Unite: Save the Rhino program series

Here are the lyrics of the beautiful songs our classes wrote & sang during this two and a half week summer education program

Looking forward to receiving the videos from your sites of their renditions they all sang on our last Phase I Skype session:



LYRICS FROM THE SONGS OF
OUR FOUNDER GROUP

KIDS WORLDWIDE UNITE TO SAVE THE RHINO
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PROGRAM – End of Phase 1
WRITTEN BY STUDENTS
FROM NAIROBI & BUNGOMA KENYA, AND NYC, USA  
AUGUST 2, 2013

Nairobi, Kenya – Lyrics of their Saving the Black Rhino Song:

On the day God created the animals and when all was done-it was beautiful, it was lovely...

I am a Rhino, black or white, I am a Rhino, cousins to the elephants, and all the other wild animals, and we are part of that beauty, without us the world is incomplete...

Save me X9 from the depths of the forest of Africa; from Kenya to Namibia, to South Africa X2 Save me for me and for you... (chorus)

Trash the crap, know the truth; neither my horns or meat can make any medicine; I am no magic wand either. That is true for me and for my cousins the elephant....

What is my worth, you dare to ask; I live in the wild, yet I am like glue connecting human hearts; people from distance a far meet and connect because of me; hospitals and schools are built because of me; lives and destinies are saved because of me and my wild brothers...the earth remains BEAUTIFUL because of me and my brothers

back to chorus...hum along...

New York City – Bronx USA - Lyrics of their Saving the Black Rhino Songs:

Song #1

We better go go go to east to west, searching the rhinos from right to left, so were running to save the rhinos alright we got 2 killers and they better stop if they don't we'll call the cops so stop killing the rhinos they are too weak to be killed because they don't have a chance to run away from the poachers from the poachers ........ from the poachers. 

Song #2

I just wanna see you stop killing those rhinos; i just wanna see you stop oh! Killing those rhinos killing, those rhinos..... Killing those rhinos.



Bungoma, Kenya – Lyrics of their Saving the Black Rhino Song:

Bungoma save the rhino song.

(Jungle boys*2 save the rhinos)*2 is a chorus for the song.
stanza 1
we need to save the rhinos ooh! ooh! ooh! jungle boys *2
stanza 2
As the Jungle we must save the black rhino*2
stanza 3
Vietnamese and south Africans let us unite and save the rhino*2




No comments:

Post a Comment